10th edition of the BFM AWARDS – 2014 Prizes
Monday, November 3rd, took place the 10th edition of the BFM AWARDS at the Salle Pleyel in Paris.
In front of over 1,500 economic actors, the jury of the BFM AWARDS distinguished the success in businesses and the innovation of its leaders who work every day to develop the attractiveness of France in the domain of economy.
During the ceremony eight prizes and special awards were presented. Here is the record:
- Manager Grand Prix of the 10th edition: Carlos Ghosn – CEO of Renault Group
- Creator Grand Prix of the 10th edition: Xavier Niel – Founder of Free
- BFM award for family legacy: Family Courtin-Clarins – Clarins Group
- BFM award for entrepreneur of the year: John Persenda – Founding President of Sphere
- BFM Award for export performance: Cercley – CEO of Rossignol Group
- BFM Award for Newcomer of the Year: Frederic Mazzella – Founding President of BlaBlaCar
- BFM Award for stock market performance: Laurent Burelle – CEO of Plastic Omnium
- RMC/BFM association Award: Jean Claude Cadudal and Alain Carpentier – Carmat
- Special Prize: Jean Tirole – 2014 Nobel Prize in Economics
- Special Prize: Jacques Bled – Managing Director of Studio Lighting MacGuff
- Special Prize: Teddy Riner – Judoka